RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spin! Sickko, Jawge, etc. Did U see red & gold lift trophy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spin! Sickko, Jawge, etc. Did U see red & gold lift trophy?

All though my heart was with Holland, I really dont defend the Orange thing. Me nuh care what Don 1, Karl, Mosiah and company want to say.

Like Cruyff said, there should have been two Dutch red cards and one for Puyol in the first half. And dont laugh, Heitinga got his red but Puyol should have had his second red, not his second yellow (which he didnt get, Robin got it for arguing no-call) for impeding Robin on his way to goal in the second half.

Cant leave without the conspiracy thing. Was the Dutch defender's stumble staged to let Iniesta get onside and open for that goal? Also, I always believe that when pros play in another country and their home country meets the pro team's country, the pros can often be imagined to help the pro team's country. It was blatant between Italy and France. I more than imagine it this time.

How ugly! We would have done better if they had replayed the third place game on Sunday. Also, either Germany or Uruguay would have entertained better than Holland. Uruguay would have matched up better against Spain. What oonu think?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

As far as I'm concerned the third place match is what the Trinis call a "fete" match... no pressure on either side, maybe only players looking for individual glory but who really remembers (or cares) who comes third in the WC.

The tactics used by teams in the 3rd place match vs the final would always be different IMO, regardless of who the teams are.

I agree with two red for the Dutch. There could have been three if the ref didn't give Van Bommel a bligh. Your comment on Puyol is confusing. I don't believe the first yellow on Puyol was warranted btw.
    Peter R

Comment

KARRECK peter r......3rd place is curry goat football ... 3rd or 4th, it nuh really matter because dem cya'an win di trophy, if germany was playing in the final Klose and podolski wouda find a way to play.

the final was tactical and i enjoyed it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Is like some a dem man new to wirl Cup. 3rd place match means squat, except for the potential golden booters.

I half expected to see di man dem running with red stripe in one hand a styrofoam plate in the other...with nuff greenish yellow stains on their shirts.

Comment

Me think you have more important things to do right now...LOL!

Big and serious, de man dem play in a dark blue strip but as the time come for them to go get the trophy de man dem put on the red and gold..straight
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
              All though my heart was with Holland, I really dont defend the Orange thing. Me nuh care what Don 1, Karl, Mosiah and company want to say.
              Surprise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X