No announcement yet.

Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, a me need fe go back a school. Sarry OJ.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Oh, a me need fe go back a school. Sarry OJ.
      jangle I have a BA in theology weh mi minor in History , an nuh baddy
      spelling bad like fi mi , thats why i giv american persona ah little props
      they would not point it out as jamaicans would do .
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

hey JB don't tek me too seriously. I have a BS in Spelling Bee. I am a sleeping dictionary.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          hey JB don't tek me too seriously. I have a BS in Spelling Bee. I am a sleeping dictionary.
          good for you , mi cau spell too well . Sometimes mi know di meaning but
          offi look up how di word spell in the dictionary .
          Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
          United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
          happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

"offi" .... PRECIOUS!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

heh heh heh!

and is not even friday!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It has always baffled me that "they" say you must use the dictionary to look up words you can't spell... huh?
                Peter R

Comment

Yes, i read your ideas.

MFN (may I call you that?), I don't have the political fibre to become JFF president. Maybe JFJ, one day! But the JFF is not something I aspire to in any way, shape or form.

If I can help football, including the JFF, in any way, I stand ready, despite being told to go jump in the sea in the past.

The fact is too I don't have the time for such a position, nor the money. And I am not that fond of flying, although sleeper cabins is a whole different story dan coach!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X