No announcement yet.

Liverpool? - Not too far off the pace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool? - Not too far off the pace!

<TABLE class=fulltable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=c1></TD><TD class=c2><SPAN class=rhst>Team</SPAN></TD><TD class=c3><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>P</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c4><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>W</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c5><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>D</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c6><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>L</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c7><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>F</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c8><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>A</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c9><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>W</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c10><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>D</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c11><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>L</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c12><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>F</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c13><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>A</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c14><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>GD</SPAN></DIV></TD><TD class=c15><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=rhst>PTS</SPAN></DIV></TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>1</TD><TD class=c2>Man Utd</TD><TD class=c3>21</TD><TD class=c4>9</TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>26</TD><TD class=c8>7</TD><TD class=c9>8</TD><TD class=c10>1</TD><TD class=c11>1</TD><TD class=c12>21</TD><TD class=c13>6</TD><TD class=c14>34</TD><TD class=c15>53</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>2</TD><TD class=c2>Chelsea</TD><TD class=c3>21</TD><TD class=c4>7</TD><TD class=c5>4</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>20</TD><TD class=c8>8</TD><TD class=c9>7</TD><TD class=c10>1</TD><TD class=c11>2</TD><TD class=c12>17</TD><TD class=c13>9</TD><TD class=c14>20</TD><TD class=c15>47</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>3</TD><TD class=c2>Liverpool</TD><TD class=c3>22</TD><TD class=c4>9</TD><TD class=c5>2</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>23</TD><TD class=c8>3</TD><TD class=c9>3</TD><TD class=c10>2</TD><TD class=c11>6</TD><TD class=c12>9</TD><TD class=c13>13</TD><TD class=c14>16</TD><TD class=c15>40</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>4</TD><TD class=c2>Bolton</TD><TD class=c3>22</TD><TD class=c4>7</TD><TD class=c5>1</TD><TD class=c6>3</TD><TD class=c7>17</TD><TD class=c8>10</TD><TD class=c9>5</TD><TD class=c10>2</TD><TD class=c11>4</TD><TD class=c12>10</TD><TD class=c13>11</TD><TD class=c14>6</TD><TD class=c15>39</TD></TR><TR class=r2><TD class=c1>5</TD><TD class=c2>Arsenal</TD><TD class=c3>21</TD><TD class=c4>5</TD><TD class=c5>5</TD><TD class=c6>0</TD><TD class=c7>24</TD><TD class=c8>8</TD><TD class=c9>5</TD><TD class=c10>1</TD><TD class=c11>5</TD><TD class=c12>13</TD><TD class=c13>11</TD><TD class=c14>18</TD><TD class=c15>36</TD></TR><TR class=r1><TD class=c1>6</TD><TD class=c2>Portsmouth</TD><TD class=c3>22</TD><TD class=c4>7</TD><TD class=c5>3</TD><TD class=c6>1</TD><TD class=c7>20</TD><TD class=c8>8</TD><TD class=c9>3</TD><TD class=c10>3</TD><TD class=c11>5</TD><TD class=c12>13</TD><TD class=c13>14</TD><TD class=c14>11</TD><TD class=c15>36</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mankine would have been singing - You'll never walk alone!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: Liverpool? - Not too far off the pace!

<DIV>AN EMAIL TO ME FROM A FELLOW RED THAT I AGREE WITH (Pray)</DIV><DIV>----------------------------------------------------</DIV><DIV>Whenever I look at the table, I get sick to my stomach. I remember the really sad circumstances thatLiverpoolwere victim to at the beginning of the season...by my count, we would have been 11 points to the better if:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>1. We didn't get that BS call against Reinain theSheffield match:+2 points</DIV><DIV>2. Hadn't hit the woodwork 3 times at <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_0 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Everton:</SPAN> +1 point (I'll call it a tie, although if we'd scored first which we should have, we'd have won that game)</DIV><DIV>3. Hadn't missed those close calls at Chelsea: +1 point, (we weren't outplayed, we were just miserably unlucky, remember Kuyt's shot that crashed off the cross bar?)</DIV><DIV>4. Beat <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_1 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Portsmouth:</SPAN> clearly outplayed them +2</DIV><DIV>5. Beat <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_2 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Blackburn:</SPAN> clearly outplayed them +3</DIV><DIV>6. Beat Boro: another game where we outplayed the opposition +2</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Not to mention that we should have done way better at Man U. [he meant Manurenited], Bolton and <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_3 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Arsenal</SPAN>. This truly is a teamwhere thetable doesn't reflect our ability. We got some help this weekfrom Fulham and Newcastle, but more optimistically, we still have the "big 3" to play at home. If we can take maximum points from those games and start winning on the road, we can be back in the race. Unfortunately, we still need some help from the rest of the teams. We need Man U to lose at least 4 games if we are to have a chance - that is a tough order but what a comeback if we can do it.
    </DIV>
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Should have done better at Arsenal? 3-1 instead of the 3-0 it was? :w00t:

...and, games the opposition had less possession and less chances? What then would he have said of a GUNNERS who deserved to lose only the recent game against Sheffield United?

A GUNNERS who should havein excess of 60points?

Tell him/her this is football! Nuh badda wid dat (N)
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Paul Marin (1/1/2007)<DIV>AN EMAIL TO ME FROM A FELLOW RED THAT I AGREE WITH (Pray)</DIV><DIV>----------------------------------------------------</DIV><DIV>Whenever I look at the table, I get sick to my stomach. I remember the really sad circumstances thatLiverpoolwere victim to at the beginning of the season...by my count, we would have been 11 points to the better if:</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>1. We didn't get that BS call against Reinain theSheffield match:+2 points</DIV><DIV>2. Hadn't hit the woodwork 3 times at <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_0 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Everton:</SPAN> +1 point (I'll call it a tie, although if we'd scored first which we should have, we'd have won that game)</DIV><DIV>3. Hadn't missed those close calls at Chelsea: +1 point, (we weren't outplayed, we were just miserably unlucky, remember Kuyt's shot that crashed off the cross bar?)</DIV><DIV>4. Beat <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_1 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Portsmouth:</SPAN> clearly outplayed them +2</DIV><DIV>5. Beat <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_2 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Blackburn:</SPAN> clearly outplayed them +3</DIV><DIV>6. Beat Boro: another game where we outplayed the opposition +2</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Not to mention that we should have done way better at Man U. [he meant Manurenited], Bolton and <SPAN id=lw_1167679405_3 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Arsenal</SPAN>. This truly is a teamwhere thetable doesn't reflect our ability. We got some help this weekfrom Fulham and Newcastle, but more optimistically, we still have the "big 3" to play at home. If we can take maximum points from those games and start winning on the road, we can be back in the race. Unfortunately, we still need some help from the rest of the teams. We need Man U to lose at least 4 games if we are to have a chance - that is a tough order but what a comeback if we can do it.
        </DIV>
        This red may have been drunk. How dare unuh bring up the Sheffield game? Livafool was the one that benefitted from a BS call. Manu lost to Westham after dominating, Chelsea and Arsenal lost points after dominating, suh (N)unuh nuh start.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - what Sheffield game were you watching? Put down the crackpipe star. The penalty at Sheffield was a clear penalty...if you understand the rules of the game, a man don't have to touch another man for a foul to be committed. If in the Ref's opinion, a player tackled recklessly, and impedes progress of the opposition, thatcan bea foul. As for the Reina call, he was CLEARLY inside the area when he released the ball, yet the blind edyat linesman said he handled the ball.

What happen, you vex the Canadian youth pipe that rahtid pass unuh? Cho. If is fight you want...bring it on (Chal)
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

How amazing? When Gerrard do it, its justified, when Ronaldo and Robben do it .. its diving?

Mi nuh vex, The Empire still leads the league. A very ManU year to you my Liverpool friend.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (1/1/2007)How amazing? When Gerrard do it, its justified, when Ronaldo and Robben do it .. its diving?
              Lazie - I can see that you are learning. Well done grasshopper. Maybe by season end you will be wearing a Liverbird upon your chest...should you be so lucky

Comment

Working...
              X