Uruguay v. Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uruguay v. Germany

This will be a more interesting match-up than the final.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Germany v. Spain was the cleanist game of football i have seen in a long time.

It was pure quality.

There were no yellow cards.

Spain had 7 fouls committed ...Germany had 9.

HL

Comment

lol !

Probably so for people who have no appreciation of The Beautiful Game or of football history.

I don't even think the players want to play that 3rd place decider game.. anticlimax defined.

Comment

...you don't sound too sure in both your views Maudib.

Both statements show doubt.

HL

Comment

That is just your badmind nature creating interference....

Comment

oh?...ok

HL

Comment

The strikers care. Chance to snag the golden boot!

Comment

HL,

I won't be missing "church" to watch Saturday's match... but parson gwoin haffi come a mi house Sunday fi deliver sermon...
                Peter R

Comment

that says it all.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Huh?

Comment

I don't know what will happen here. By their standards, the Germans looked lethargic in the match-up with the Dutch and after the match they looked 'gutted.

Uruguayans appeared to me to be anguished...and mad (bex)!

...I therefore expect Uruguay to come determined to leave its mark. Germany do not know what to expect!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

....and I made sure I am off so that I can watch the game on Satday PR.

I missed maybe 5 or 6 of the World Cup games since the start.

Considering Uruguay's journey to this point...and Germany's extremely high expectations of themselves--I would ax someone to tape the "church" sermon for me on Satday.

HL

Comment

Ah waan Uruguay get a thousand, an dah bwoy deh, him need sumpn ah sing inna fi him direction

Comment

...and i just simply expect a darn good entertaining game for 3rd place:

Their respective countrys' pride is at stake!! It's their final!

I am sure the entire population of South and Central American fans have thrown their support behind Uruguay ....

Seems as if the forum pundits should have avoided watching the group, knock-out quarterfinal and semifinal games--- and just have interest only in the final.

HL

Comment

Yuh caaan suh young to Wirl Cup!!! LoL

3rd place final is always a fete match. Lots of goals and lots of subs. Only the potential golden booters tek it serious

Comment

Working...
                              X