RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The bridemaids? Spain or the Neatherlands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bridemaids? Spain or the Neatherlands?

Who would you rather see lift the trophy?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I would rather to see the Netherlands lift the trophy over Spain because I am yet to see a black person playing for Spain. I used to love Italy until the 2002 WC when the South Korean youth scored against them and when he went back to Italy to his club, his contract was terminated.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      I would rather to see the Netherlands lift the trophy over Spain because I am yet to see a black person playing for Spain. I used to love Italy until the 2002 WC when the South Korean youth scored against them and when he went back to Italy to his club, his contract was terminated.
      I forgot about the problems the Korean faced.
      Thanks!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

marco senna count? i hear yuh same way though...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...just an academic exercise as di GERMANS mi seh!

Comment

Working...
          X