Suarez ban might be extended.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez ban might be extended.

That's a joke... the damage is already done; if his team were to go on to win the WC Suarez don't have to lift a big toe for the rest of his life... so dem cyan ban him all dem want... joke bizniz

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,253361
    Peter R

What if they get to final and he scores the winning goal to take the cup ?
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

theyll erect his statue in the middle of montevideo... beatify him and change his name to Saint Suarez... lol
      Peter R

Comment

Maybe the RBSC pressure got to them.

Comment

Yu dun kno' .. I had a chat with the acting PM (in T&T)... we is a powahful lobby yu kno' ...LOL
          Peter R

Comment

You lie! You really mean to tell me that Jack Warner is the acting PM?
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

See it ya!

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/97710389.html
              Peter R

Comment

What is surprising is that Jack will miss the WC final if he indeed he acts until Mrs PB returns on the 12th... him mean serious business wid him government portfolio!
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  That's a joke... the damage is already done; if his team were to go on to win the WC Suarez don't have to lift a big toe for the rest of his life... so dem cyan ban him all dem want... joke bizniz

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,253361
                  ...besides any ban after a competition such as a World Cup has next to zilch effect. FIFA can only ban him from FIFA's competition. So what can be stiplated...first 2 matches of Paraguay's next World Cup qualifiers?
                  ...or similar, when compared to the World Cup Finals competition, insignificant games?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

His ban won't be extended beyond the WC... there would be no basis in their existing Laws as I see it... in fact, in spite of my feeling about the issue, anything beyond the standard one match ban for a red would be unfair given FIFA's current practices.
                    Peter R

Comment

Leonardo fot a six match ban for his elbow in USA 94.
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

the issue is probably an act of violence vs a hand-ball... UNFORTUNATELY, the Law doesn't distinguish between one handball to the next...even though this handball has devastated a nation and all its supporters... sigh
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                          His ban won't be extended beyond the WC... there would be no basis in their existing Laws as I see it... in fact, in spite of my feeling about the issue, anything beyond the standard one match ban for a red would be unfair given FIFA's current practices.
                          Do not change the rules in the middle of the game, you say?

Agreed!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X