This is the first Paraguay game I'm watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the first Paraguay game I'm watching

and they are certainly defending well. It appears they were robbed of a good goal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

And yu a big footballer? Watch how dem disallow the goal...was that offside really???

Comment

at first i thought it was a good goal... on second look i think it was a close offside... the ref got it right... lol... i could be wrong... it was close though...

i think fifa should just go back to the original offside rule... eliminate a lot of confusion...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
        at first i thought it was a good goal... on second look i think it was a close offside... the ref got it right... lol... i could be wrong... it was close though...

i think fifa should just go back to the original offside rule... eliminate a lot of confusion...
        Based on Martinez's explanation, you were correct.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

that is how them play for years. them team well organized. they normally don't press that high, so it will be interesting to see if they can keep it up.

was a very good call by the linesman.

Comment

heard martinez after i posted... there are a few things that fif needs to revisit and address after this world cup... the passive offside rule, goal line technology and goal line interference...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              heard martinez after i posted... there are a few things that fif needs to revisit and address after this world cup... the passive offside rule, goal line technology and goal line interference...
              "goal line interference"

Now this is a new one. How yuh interfere with the goal line?

Comment

Diego mistake it for a different white substance

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Diego mistake it for a different white substance
                  LOL ... okay!!!

Comment

Do you consider yourself knowledgeable of football? the linesman HAD NO option but to raise his flag when the ball was crossed... the man who jumped to try and head the ball was CLEARLY offside... the fact the "goal scorer" wasn't is beside the point...his team mate who DEFINITELY was trying to involve himself in the play was offside... a no brainer for the linesman who GOT IT RIGHT...

a ongle eeadiat mek de dyam fool fool english commentator sway dem when him a talk bout if contact was made or not... bear red herring!!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X