Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argentina is Bawling

don't cry for me Argentina
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

don't cry for argentina Me!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL... the defence let them down.... blame Maradona for not getting the D right!... but the Germans were clinical.
      Peter R

Comment

Maradona probably will lose his coaching job BUT can now assert Messi isn't worthy enough to be compared...

Blessed

Comment

one habenero too much!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Maradona had a defence behind him... Messi was handicapped; look how far back he had to keep coming to get a ball...
            Peter R

Comment

True. The GK wasn't impressive either. Look at the replay for the 3rd min goal. Any good defender would have KICKED it out....he was almost last post..the ball did take a deflection though...
              Messi - if I had a player with all that skill, I'll have him going INSIDE the box and play for the penalty...too many times he ws looking for a 1-2 that wasn't coming back to him...
              Tevez - played his heart out but shots were feeble and too direct...
              Higuain - would hv subbed him about 10 mins into 2nd half....

Comment

Defense???

The lack of planning by Argentina is seen as they couldn't easily break down the Germans. The German use the field to stretch the Argentina team and know that Messi left foot was dangerous so keep him tame.

All in all Germans did their homework and came out to play. There coaching staff have to get nuff credit.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If I was on the field with him in this match... a wudda shat im a bax...an tell im fi pass di damn ball early!...99.99 times houtta ebry 100 times im get di ball...

90+ plus minutes an im nuh si seh wah a duh naaah wuk? stupid phartz!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

YAAAAAY! so glad to see Argentina lose. hate them friggas and dem dyam wagonsit fans out here. this has been my best week ever. brazil and argentina gone. things goin so well, i might jus buy di lotto today.

Comment

There defender are slow and clumsy. Bricktop not going to emerge for another year.

Comment

I agree! No matter how brilliant Messi is, it still is a team game. Di dribbling ting done wid! Still, if he had better players, maybe he would have trusted them and passed the ball.

Argentina was a rucks team. Tevez also overdribbled all the while!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

love the departure of those two sides misself! but the ghana ting still pains deeply! waaah!

still, as nice as germany is looking, i need to see a new winner of the world cup this year.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

u zeet, and how ghana got knocked out to. pain mi heart

Comment

Tru.

Diego dissed the Germans by picking the same unchanged team.

Was never going to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X