• Argentina is Bawling

don't cry for me Argentina

don't cry for argentina Me!

LOL... the defence let them down.... blame Maradona for not getting the D right!... but the Germans were clinical.

Maradona probably will lose his coaching job BUT can now assert Messi isn't worthy enough to be compared...

one habenero too much!!

Maradona had a defence behind him... Messi was handicapped; look how far back he had to keep coming to get a ball...

True. The GK wasn't impressive either. Look at the replay for the 3rd min goal. Any good defender would have KICKED it out....he was almost last post..the ball did take a deflection though...
              Messi - if I had a player with all that skill, I'll have him going INSIDE the box and play for the penalty...too many times he ws looking for a 1-2 that wasn't coming back to him...
              Tevez - played his heart out but shots were feeble and too direct...
              Higuain - would hv subbed him about 10 mins into 2nd half....

Defense???

The lack of planning by Argentina is seen as they couldn't easily break down the Germans. The German use the field to stretch the Argentina team and know that Messi left foot was dangerous so keep him tame.

All in all Germans did their homework and came out to play. There coaching staff have to get nuff credit.

If I was on the field with him in this match... a wudda shat im a bax...an tell im fi pass di damn ball early!...99.99 times houtta ebry 100 times im get di ball...

90+ plus minutes an im nuh si seh wah a duh naaah wuk? stupid phartz!

YAAAAAY! so glad to see Argentina lose. hate them friggas and dem dyam wagonsit fans out here. this has been my best week ever. brazil and argentina gone. things goin so well, i might jus buy di lotto today.

There defender are slow and clumsy. Bricktop not going to emerge for another year.

I agree! No matter how brilliant Messi is, it still is a team game. Di dribbling ting done wid! Still, if he had better players, maybe he would have trusted them and passed the ball.

Argentina was a rucks team. Tevez also overdribbled all the while!

love the departure of those two sides misself! but the ghana ting still pains deeply! waaah!

still, as nice as germany is looking, i need to see a new winner of the world cup this year.

u zeet, and how ghana got knocked out to. pain mi heart

Tru.

Diego dissed the Germans by picking the same unchanged team.

Was never going to work.