No announcement yet.

Karl TEAM have me confuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had two choices and picked the smarter one. Smart play by the lad. Got his team into the Semi finals.

Him might want to go Las Vegas.

Comment

by MY standards it's a no effing brainer ...it was the ONLY option given the laws as they stand...if he didn't do it he would be a jack a$$... if you think that it required smarts to make that decision that is you bredrin...
      Peter R

Comment

Mi hear man say that he should be banned for the game for life, mi hear a next person seh he should have never done that if he was a half decent person. Based on such responses to the man's actions, sounds like it was quite a brave choice by the lad.

Smart decision by the young man. Not only smart, but smart and talented, cause him teammate couldn't manage the volleyball transition.

Comment

Maybe is the first breddah smart cause him know even if him miss, it would trigger Suarez. Them breddah really smart. Will see if them have a plan for the Dutch.

Comment

So you're saying that if you were Suarez you would not have the basic intelligence, knowing the consequence as it is now, NOT to handle the ball...? I thought you were smarter than that... IT WAS a NO FORKING BRAINER decision Me...
            Peter R

Comment

Many other have suggested it was a horrible thing and they would have never done it and how subhuman he is. What a burden. Seems he is a smart man. Don't make it hurt you feelings.

Comment

Ok breds... it is simply evident that you and I have different standards for what "smart" is.

My parting thought is: it's not difficult to be "smart" if the Law is stupid.

I will leave it there.
                Last edited by Peter R; July 4, 2010, 06:00 PM.
                Peter R

Comment

True. Big up Suarez.

Comment

goat? why? it was goalbound anyway.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                      30? where did you learn your maths, try 46 years since their last major football success, Mosiah was about what 11 then...
                      Unnuh left di school?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        .... and you know that all this went through the player's mind the mili-second it took for his hands to go up and block the shot or it was not just instinctive?

You realised that if Gyan had scored the Uruguay player would be the goat and not a hero right?
                        Which Uruguayan player?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                        X