Germany mi say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany mi say

them a di standard bearer. Any side beat them win world cup.

Messi good but unless he can do what Maradonna did to Germany then Argentina gone home.

Germany a talk bout Argentina dirty plays but them have the history of this but they are also a very hard team to break down. Talk bout Irony. This game may come down to how good a coach Diego is.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Well, I guess this confirms that my side will win the WC
    "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

wha happen brethren? Long time.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Argentina get a lesson in the first half especially the first 20 minutes.
        Germany come ready fi play and spreading the ball all over the place.

The lucky them not down by 2-3. They also keeping Messi and Tevez downfield and making it hard for them to run upfield and finish.

Comment

Spain mi seh!

Comment

Working...
          X