No announcement yet.

Big up to Suarez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wondered why the hell he was crying. If the ball had gone in his and his team's World Cup would be over...if the penalty had scored at least he game himself and his team a change of going on.

...big sensible TEAM play!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Confused labourite....closet comrade.

Comment

Well he changed his mind quickly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bXu...layer_embedded
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Oooooh yes! ...and then agonized through the penalty-kicks and again erupted with joy!

...guess he will have to suffer some more if the Disciplinary Committee takes up the matter of his handling of the ball...before knowing if he will play again in this World Cup. ...then there is the next match????
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Big up, ah waan seeim fi gi him ah big up. Ah goal dat, ah ref let dem off, ball done cross line at volleyball him ah play. Ah goal; dem him get a fully stop sign, den mi big him up

Comment

Karl, Me, Lazie...

Any Law that allows the cheater to benefit like Uruguay did needs to be re-thought. Suarez did the "right thing" no doubt; however if the Law is an a$$ it is an a$$ and needs to be re-visited.

If a ref can disallow a goal for an infraction why the hell can't he allow one for this particular infraction. If you guys don't see the intrinsic flaw in the Law, flaw being the penalty for such an infraction then I would have to question your moral and ethical stance.
              Peter R

Comment

Absolute bull, this is the kind of youth that have no honour at all, when a man has no rules of engagement in a game, can you imagine what he is like in real life, I would not want to have any thing to do with him at all. I heard it said recently, actually on a stupid Dos Equis add but it makes sense, the only time cheating is cool is when it involves death.

Comment

The man know him getting sent off. Nuh sameway players do "professinal fouls". or you think they are not cheaters because it never happen in the last second of the World Cup against Ghana.

Comment

Dem shoulda heng him?

LoL

Comment

I agree!

Comment

Different situation completely, with the ball virtually in the goal to use your hands at that moment in a game that does not use hands lacks honour. The game is a physical game hard fouls are part of the game and the penalty fits in this case the penalty for handling a ball 100% a goal is too light, thus we are going to see more handles in that game if it can possibly make a difference, now the game changes and the most basic football rule will become the biggest difference maker, like Maradona hands of god or Henry actions versus NI.

The point on Ghana has no water at all supporter or not the fundamnetals of this case suggest that the very core of the game is being attacked with this assault by Suarez. I myself in my time was a very physical, some say dirty player but not once did I ever try to deliberately hurt someone (ok maybe once) and I would never use my hands to stop a ball on the goal line and I could have done that many times but it goes against everything I respect.

Comment

The confession of a ruff dirty player. What else did you do to save your team? While I have never had the chance to hand the ball in the last minute of a game on the goal line, I have held back players with clear path on goal, I never got a red for it but I did it and I can't say I wouldn't have saved my team in the last minute of the game. I am sad that it happen to Ghana and they lost but it will not bring the game into dispute, this happen in many sport. Last minute, you do what you have to do.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            Karl, Me, Lazie...

Any Law that allows the cheater to benefit like Uruguay did needs to be re-thought. Suarez did the "right thing" no doubt; however if the Law is an a$$ it is an a$$ and needs to be re-visited.

If a ref can disallow a goal for an infraction why the hell can't he allow one for this particular infraction. If you guys don't see the intrinsic flaw in the Law, flaw being the penalty for such an infraction then I would have to question your moral and ethical stance.
                            Is it the first this has happened in football? NO! Suh why all of a sudden people have a problem with the law? Every time a team lose people can find fault with the laws. If the tables were turned, would you have complained about the flaws in the laws or praised the Ghanian player?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                              Absolute bull, this is the kind of youth that have no honour at all, when a man has no rules of engagement in a game, can you imagine what he is like in real life, I would not want to have any thing to do with him at all. I heard it said recently, actually on a stupid Dos Equis add but it makes sense, the only time cheating is cool is when it involves death.
                              Hopefully when yuh wake up yuh won't be so emotional.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Same situation, man have a break away on goal him about to run leff Cargill on roll the ball into the net and Jair decide fi clip him heels. Him would get red. A professional foul is the same thought process for the offending player, suh stop act like Suarez is a murderer because the play impact a team you want to win. Those players are cheaters also. Shavar take him hand and pull down a Honduras player who was about to go on a break. Is he not a cheater? When all our Central defenders slapping people in their face , are they not cheaters? When Eric Vernan a repeatedly slap Dos Santos in youth football, should we ban him? Certainly that is cheating too.

gwaan watch the game and relax.

Comment

Working...
                                X