RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sey what unnu want..no team that cheat a goal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And man only advocating for that now because it involve them beloved Ghana. If Ghana was on the other end, everybody would be celebrating and talking bout a just suh it guh Uruguay. Is long time people a press FIFA bout goal line business.

Comment

You mean Exile, X and Baddaz didn't say a think after that Kewell situation? Impossible.

Comment

thats all i am advocating, a change of the rules... a team should be the beneficiary of an action that prevents a certain goal... why should the victimized team be placed in an position of uncertainty to convert a goal after creating a certain goal by a deliberate infraction... doesn't seem like justice to me...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

no me... i said before that it matters not which team... its just not fair and the game doesn't need that particular tactic... just as fifa changed some of the rules with goalkeepers and players passing back balls to waste time because many felt it was unfair play... similarly, they should remedy this particular obvious flaw in the game... it would not have mattered if it was north korea or brazil...

Comment

That is what you are saying now. None of you were talking after the Australian game.

Comment

me, you get the lionshare of this argument... everyting kriss...

Comment

I don't know if the rule can even be review. It is obstruction and if what is the difference if it is on the goal line, on the one yard line or 5 yards out?

Ghana got the deserved penalty and should have scored. Saying that as a defender I am not sure I wouldn't do the same thing to save my side.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

CHEATER! CHEATER! LOL

Mi wonder if X would commit suicide if Nandi Lowe did cheat in such a manner.

Comment

Well, Exile will say him nuh expect betta from Labourite! LOL!

You right though.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                      ..like that deserve to win and go through...this is absolute f u c k r y !!!!!!!!
                      Give him a life ban!
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X