Personally, I feel it for Gyan! Matter of fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally, I feel it for Gyan! Matter of fact

I feel it for Ghana. They did Africa proud and to think they did it without Essien.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    I feel it for Ghana. They did Africa proud and to think they did it without Essien.
    Ghana was denied by a deliberate hand ball not a missed penalty.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I agree. A red card and 10 yd penalty just dont cut it for me. Maybe it shoudl be a 5 yard? Mensa is an ass!(Didin't they practice???)

Comment

Ghana very unlucky not to advance. To lose a game like that at the clutches of victory must be devastating.

Comment

That is a rough one.

From mi see Mensah step up, mi tell mi colleague that the man has the worst kicking technique in football and is going to miss, then them send out likkle yute.

Comment

i was curious that pantsil tek penalty before boateng, question, can you change the order once the pk shootout begins?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How Mensay even get into the lineup is the question.

Comment

the pk lineup?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Did the ball cross the line?

Comment

dat is anedda question...

Comment

Working...
                    X