World Cup needed Ronaldinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup needed Ronaldinho

Brreaking news this worldcup and brazil's team needed some creativity and Ronaldinho's magic...so say heeeee....I will now look to spain...gosh!!!!
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

What I said?

Man just want to use magic, abuse magic and diss magic. But Magic is illusive and magic is discriminating.

Magic must be courted and nurtured and powdered!

Comment

willi, mi neva tell yuh seh brazil was going rue de decision not to take ronaldinho... dunga mek him personal feelings ruin it fi brazil...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Brasil need Dinho, but them coulda a use the fatman too as the brasilian media sey him was back in form.

Comment

Interesting article:-

Dunga's Exclusion of Ronaldinho and Adriano Reasons For Brazil's Failure

Brazil lost to the Netherlands in an ugly match where only Robinho’s brilliant goal provided a spark of joy to lovers of the beautiful game. One defensive mistake and a header was enough for the Netherlands to beat a talent depleted Brazilian squad.

When Brazilian coach Dunga decided to leave out of the national team some of Brazil ’s most talented and gifted players, such as Ronaldinho, Adriano and Diego, Dunga renounced the essence of what Brazilian soccer is.

He paid the ultimate price. Brazil was bitterly eliminated from the 2010 FIFA World Cup.

Where were Ronaldinho, Adriano, Diego, Alexandre Pato, Marcelo, Alex and Thiago Motta?

How can Brazil be expected to win when Dunga decides to leave most of Brazil's most naturally talented players off the squad?

The team is more effective defensively, and there is more order and discipline say the Dunga supporters. Perhaps. But, when the game is on the line, when the moment of truth arrives, it is the talent, creativity and personality that makes the difference.

One good element to acknowledge and praise Dunga about is the solid Brazilian defense led by Lucio, Maicon, Gilberto Silva, Juan and Julio Cesar in front of the goal. In the Holland match, the defense made some rare mistakes.

Yes defense and discipline are important, but talent, creativity, and personality win games and win World Cups.

What a shame to see Brazil be eliminated from the World Cup without its best players on the field. It is one thing to lose with your best team. It is quite another thing to fail when your best talent is home watching the games on television.

Any coach that would leave Ronaldinho, Adriano, Diego, Alexandre Pato, Marcelo, Alex and Thiago Motta out of the national team would be considered insane. It really was insane for Dunga to do that.

Brazil ’s failure is Dunga’s failure. He is solely responsible.

Argentina's coach Diego Armando Maradona knows that, yes, you need a solid defense, and yes, you need discipline and order, but he knows all too well that, ultimately, it is raw talent, inventiveness, personality and presence that makes the difference. Maradona brought in ALL the most talented Argentinean players for his team, and that is why his team is poised to win the Cup.

Dunga should have done the same.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The newbie Dunga displayed a level of arrogance that is exclusive to larger than life coaches.
            Germany has probably the best passing game, it means everything regarding keeping possession and efficiently advancing the ball, Argentina isn't going to ( once again)benefit from a scoreline that doesn't accurately reflect the game, the need Messi to be his typical self.

Blessed

Comment

And pick hot heard Melo!

Comment

Working...
              X