ASSAIN CROUCH ON HIS WAY OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: ASSAIN CROUCH ON HIS WAY OUT

Happy new year to you too, but to clarify what I mean by confidence in the dressing room , it automatically comes with winning the big titles , Prem or C.L league trophies , F.A Cup are appetizers.Think about it players

who have to wear that red jersey cannot be contented with being in the Prem for X years like Charlton and be happy with no titles or meaningless titles , come on boss its liverpool we a talk bout.

I believe we have a very good chance of winning the C.L again this year, and i havent written off the PREM....yet !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

unfortunately the prem is out of reach for ou all....that particular monkey on liverpool's back is really remarkable.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I dont think so , speak for yourself (arsenal) :P
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3><DIV class=mxb><DIV class=sh>Liverpool 3-0 Bolton </DIV></DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><DIV class=mvb><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=416 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom><DIV class=mvb><SPAN class=byl>By Jonathan Stevenson </SPAN></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
          </DIV>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Crouch showed fabulous technique to score Liverpool's opener</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Liverpool climbed above Bolton to third in the Premiership after a superb second-half performance at Anfield.

Peter Crouch grabbed the first, the striker majestically volleying in from eight yards after fine approach play from Dirk Kuyt and Jermaine Pennant.

Kuyt was again involved two minutes later as Steven Gerrard brilliantly volleyed in the Dutchman's cross.

After Jussi Jaaskelainen saved well from Sami Hyypia, Kuyt got his goal by drilling under the Bolton goalkeeper.

<DIV class=avinline>Interview: Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez </DIV><DIV class=avinline>Interview: Liverpool's Peter Crouch </DIV><DIV class=avinline>Interview: Bolton's Gary Speed </DIV>

The second-half drubbing was largely what Bolton deserved for an apathetic display during which they failed to muster a single shot on target.

Unbeaten at home in the league for 27 games now, their best run since 1981, Liverpool kicked off 2007 in lively fashion as they surged at Bolton from the start.

With plenty of width provided by Mark Gonzalez and Pennant they tested Bolton's defence early on, Gerrard lashing wide and Kuyt's goalbound volley bravely blocked by Abdoulaye Faye.

Bolton did not want to give third place up easily and they soon settled into their customary rhythm of breaking up the play, though they never looked like creating much.

To Liverpool's credit they matched their opponents' physical ability and continued to probe for an opening, with Pennant a constant threat down the right.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sib606><DIV class=sihf>606: DEBATE </DIV><DIV><DIV class=mva><DIV id=q1></DIV>All the early season criticism of Rafa is now being shown to be ridiculous <DIV id=q2></DIV><BR clear=all></DIV></DIV><DIV class=mva><DIV class=mva>SM</DIV></DIV><DIV class=ibqlinks><DIV class=arr><A class="" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/606/default.s
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X - the forum SLOW rasta, done try to respond 3 times...lets see if this time I'm lucky. First of all, it is GREAT to see a nex man who understand that there is ONLY ONE MIGHTY REDS...yes, "its Liverpool we a talk 'bout" - like you, I have not written off the prem, but my concern is that I don't think Rafa will last if he doesn't deliver the prem next year. I hope he does THIS YEAR AND NEXTand then we have no argument.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X