Westman, respect due ... you called it. The

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westman, respect due ... you called it. The

Netherlands were clearly the better side since halftime! Congrats tuh dem.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

ronaldinho.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Somebody! Good side but not outstanding by any stretch.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

a dat me seh too.....he should have been there
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ronaldinho mi seh!!!!

robinho is no ronaldinho...story done!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

if him cynical like mi...a now him teet' a kin!

Comment

I agree...even in the last 20...Brasil start the long ball thing...imagine Dinho on the left side run instead of Kaka...allowed the defender to send him line for the corner....all now the defender would be on the ground...

Comment

Ok..Dunga..let's get the resignation!! Join the list...

Comment

You a big, big man!

Anyway, much of this stuff is predetermined. Yes a Cornwall me go....so while I disgree with Jawge about Brazil winning, I am into the conspiracy thing.

The England lethargy and infighting was all staged. Them making sure them get votes for England 2018 because they knew they couldnt win this final.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yuhseeit, dem long ball deh hurt mi heart bad bad, mek yuh wondah wah Dunga was tinkin oh him nevah was tinkin

Comment

Nyamar mi say. too much old man. That youth soulda dem even pon the bench.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X