No announcement yet.

Sass just hear a Englishman blow up US Soccer on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Americans are going to be the last receptive group. The have a passion about basketball and football and are less receptive than any other group. Don't wait for that day but remember we have a lot of African, Caribbean, Costa Ricans etc. That will make up the numbers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How you a go get the passion if you don't go to the game or watch it?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Playing it .
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

A di same Suburb people them a buy the ticket you nuh. A who you think?

Comment

I disagree with this third tier argument, baseball and basketball guys could not make it playing soccer anyway, basketball is nothing but a freakshow of the best athletic tall guys, those are not real athletes, I will put up any pick of top basketball and baseball players against any random pick of NFL Db's, wide receivers, running backs and line backers in any random sport they never played before lets say Rugby, Lacrosse, or the truest sport of them all track and field, this is where US soccer must steal the talent from and it is really only those few positions anyway that have true football/soccer talent. When the Deon sanders and Barry Sanders, Petersons of NFL play soccer in the USA that is when the US will be really dangerous, until the money get big enough in MLS that will not happen, the first american born working class black youth that gets nuff hype that gets a multimillion dollar contract as a rookie you will see the tide turn and then the NFL will be in trouble.

Comment

So after football, track, and some of the other sports take the best athletes, isn't that third tier left? Or is it fourth?

I agree with most of your post except the part about the NFL being in trouble if a few soccer stars emerge. Thats not going to happen.

It will be like the Olympics, they will celebrate with soccer versions of Carl Lewis during the World Cup and then come September they will go back to the Packers and the Lakers.
              Last edited by Islandman; June 29, 2010, 06:33 AM.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

X is right 'ssasin.............................
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                X