No announcement yet.

Will England's abysmal performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It go deeper than that. From 4 years ago you know that Lampard and Steven Gerrard can't play in the same midfield as a unit and nothing changed on that front.

The senior England players have no balls. Them a talk bout the pressure. So if pressure take them can you imagine the pressure on New Zealand? England should either have taken Ashley Young or Gabby for the counter attack. They gave up counter attack.

Fabio is not a fan of Crouch, tried everything not to name him in the squad but the youth kept on scoring so he had to take him but he had no plan to play him.

Now mi a go see who a go shell out big bucks to these wutless players when Hernandez only cost 6 million pound.

Capello hashed it by paying too much respect to the elders as he bought almost the same team Erickson took with him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Glen Johnson is overrated what is Rooney?

IMO, GJ is the best player England has...

yeah and bout # 14..Evra is French, Park Korean , Vidic Serbian ...get it? if Rooney is the "white Pele" whe yu expeck de res gwoin duh when Wayne out of his league? LOL
      Peter R

Comment

AND added players like peterson, strauss, keiswetter, trott, and morgan.....i.e. foreign born players.

they need a brasilian coach to encourage flair and creativity,,,they lacked that BIG time.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

italy...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

1,2, 7 & 10. en punto!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X