RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merciful Faaadah, the USA get a soup run to the semi-finals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merciful Faaadah, the USA get a soup run to the semi-finals!

Uru, USA, Ghana or Korea will be in the SF. Talk about lucky!!!

Eng, Arg, Germ, & Mex in one quadrant.

The other 2 quadrant not yet filled, but Ned in one and Japan/Para in the other.

Fabregas: USA can reach the semi-finals
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

Mine you give X a heart attack with all the hype.

Comment

Give Africa some damn respect!!!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

You can give Africa all the respect that you want but the hard fact is that the African teams are very indisciplined in their PLAY and this will constantly hold them back. You will have the ocassional standout, but until get the right mixture of individualism and discipline - like Brazil, Spain, Argentina and Holland, then they will have to wait some more years. However, that day is coming fast with the proliferation of European coaches in Africa.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Uruguay is the only name brand side dem draw and you want argue wid me?

No Brazil, no Argentina, no Holland, no Eng?Germany, no Portugal?

Dyam lucky!!!!

Comment

Is X me a try bait but look like him busy today.

Him been on Lalas case from the tournament start because him say the US were in the easiest group them ever get, and now that them get a lucky draw.

I agree with you both re the African teams. If anything they have gone slightly backwards in the last 2 World Cups which is unfortunate.

I'm still hoping Ghana can get something going this weekend. If they can make an early breakthrough (big IF) they might run all over the US.
              Last edited by Islandman; June 25, 2010, 03:17 PM.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                Is X me a try bait but look like him busy today.
                Perhaps him tek the bait and gone fishing
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

heheheee ...Me...please leave X alone--will ya!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X