Big Up ESPN AGAIN DI HYPE CONTINUES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Up ESPN AGAIN DI HYPE CONTINUES

Ghana the best possible draw they could get , suh Australia wouldnt be a better draw ? Not sure dem want di Slavs/Serbs again.

The HYPE CONTINUES
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

LOL. You are truly incredible. How does Australia come into the equation?

Comment

You tell me ..hint ...its called a WC group.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tell me which statement you referring to because I don't think it could be the one when they were saying they got the better draw since they get the section where they prefer playing Ghana than Germany and prefer to play Uruguay/Korea than Argentina. Suh which statement you referring to that Australia is relevant?

Comment

You have nuff patience bwoy.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Verbatim , yuh ave time fi watch T.V fi hours and tek quote and run behind me ?

keep it up ...hype ...yuh sure dem say suh ...verbatim.

Comment

LOL. Suh wha you seh, you form you opinion and make up the evidence afterwards. Gwaan thru Mr. Hype.

Comment

It doesn't look like anybody else willing to help out the poor fellow. Wha yu seh, me might end up going mad instead? LOL

Comment

Thats was quick...lol..........dis bredda a stalk mi...lol...site police...help!!

Comment

Oh, you just want a platform fi gwan do you MC duties. gwaan thru Al Sharpton, mi nah question you again while you preaching.

Comment

I am stepping out will be back on the site inna di morrows , I want a verbatim statement on the pre game analysis , match and post match before I post a thing after the spanish game .

O.K sah ...lol.......HYPE !

Comment

Working...
                      X