Mi sarry fi ME. Him big side get duss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi sarry fi ME. Him big side get duss

If they played all match like they did for the last 15mins, they would be in the round of 16.

Spain betta tek notes. Play like seh yuh life depen pon it, as it DOES!

True ting. These days almost every group is a group of death, lol.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is whe him de? Can't hear nothing outta him.

Comment

It is a simple matter of Marcelo Lippi not using the players available. Him being stubborn and sticking with the Juventus players cost the team. Even picking Gattuso over Palombo is a waste of time. he was faithful to the players who got him there the last time even though other players in the squad had better seasons. Seeing Peppe, Quaglierella and Di Natale running around showed the danger of and Italian attack that has pace and urgency.

The energy (not to mention pace) that Maggio and Quagliarella brought was there in the second half for everyone to see. Instead in games against Paraguay and New Zealand he kept Iaquinta and Zambrotta on the field.

Lippi was a good coach, so mi not going to cuss him too much. So it guh sometimes.

Comment

Mi nuh name X. Mi still talk after my side get beat. Coach had a bad tournament, so it go.

I look forward to the future where we have

Attackers - Cassano, Okaka, Balotelli, Macheda to go with Quagliarella and Pazzini
          Mifielders - Young Candreva will join Montolivo, De Rossi and Peppe will be around

Chiellini and Criscito will be joined by Santon and Santacrocce. The future is bright.

Comment

Too much European deh pon di side.

You nuh see di lick - all them Japan, New Zealand, Mexico, US them a shine.LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wha happen them too young? them couldn't mek the BIG side?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL. Mi see exactly what the papers a complain bout. Italian Champion win Series and not one Italian start. European based players a carry the swing now, not European players.

Comment

Most of them man too young. The big side simply start man who performance never warrant being there. Gattuso, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Iaquinta could not warrant starting over some of the other players in the squad based on the season they had in Serie A. They all had bad seasons. However, Lippi is a loyal and stubborn man, suh the team haffi suffer. No big deal. Next tournament, the big side ready again.

Comment

Lippi sell out di side.

No Cameronesi and Quaggie till too late.

Peppe ah bug. Di Natale is good.

Comment

The 2-2 equalizer was NOT offside. Linesman got fooled. Just saw the computer simulation that proves it on ITV.

Comment

Working...
                      X