omg... that was a goal by italy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg... that was a goal by italy...

the slovakia player was behind the goal line...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

...inadvertently left the field during run of play/as a result of his play/...or deliberate stepped off to 'fool the ref'?

Damn I did not even see that player! If you are correct it was a goal!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

which side of his body? the ball hit his knee which wasn't across the line. The whole ball has to cross (fifa rules) for a goal.

Comment

Don't think it was a goal. His knee was behind the line, but I don't think the entire ball crossed the line.

Comment

It was NOT a goal.

They need to watch this thing in HD King Jawge!

This World Cup is great!!!!!!!
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

second goal by italy was beauty. For me the second best behind maicon's goal.

Comment

And you see the man dem who Lippi had playing before him in the previous games? All now Iaquinta hasn't done a thing in this World Cup, Gilardino didn't look close to scoring and the attack had no invention, but the man who is known in Italy for scoring only amazing goals is left out till it is too late.

Comment

Boss this HD ting mek the WC come alive. I even see when they close their eyes to head the ball.

Comment

Maicon's goal cannot be duplicated Jawge!!!

Donovans' goal in the second game came close (but no cigar).

That second goal by Italy was sublime.
                  Last edited by HL; June 24, 2010, 01:38 PM.

HL

Comment

Without a doubt the italians could have done better because they showed in the last dying mins. that the quality is there.

Give credit to the slovaks though they worked hard as ateam (I think the US inspired them) We in Ja should learn from these "small" teams that played in WC2010.

Comment

...there was a game that was played in the rain. The ball hit the cross bar--and you could see the water splashing off--due to the impact...

Brilliant!!!

HL

Comment

just as Carlos albertos in 70 wc (hit it in mid stride). Donovan's was rough.
                        The italian goal was that of ball artist (Diego scoed asimilar gaol in 94 against Greece) You rarely see those type of goals these days (due to the lack of ball artists and the flood of robots).

Comment

dem waan go di nex level now with 3D. I will then bring the stadium to my living room Not really though, because you only see what the camera sees.

Comment

Working...
                          X