I hope Clint Dempsey....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Clint Dempsey....

and the rest of those whining idiots take a look at Gourcuff's(sp?) red card and understand how lucky they were not to be playing with 10 men for the entire match against Slovenia. Same foul different result.

I always cheer for the US but not tomorrow. I am sorry but the way the press and the us team treated the referee after the slovenia game was so offensive it completely turned me off. Check his bank account? Really? I am no member of the "race first" crew but everything inside me says if this had been a european ref from a small league....well let me not even go there....I'll just say that I hope they lose and lose badly to a "3rd rate football team from Africa". They should be ashamed of themselves. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    and the rest of those whining idiots take a look at Gourcuff's(sp?) red card and understand how lucky they were not to be playing with 10 men for the entire match against Slovenia. Same foul different result.

I always cheer for the US but not tomorrow. I am sorry but the way the press and the us team treated the referee after the slovenia game was so offensive it completely turned me off. Check his bank account? Really? I am no member of the "race first" crew but everything inside me says if this had been a european ref from a small league....well let me not even go there....I'll just say that I hope they lose and lose badly to a "3rd rate football team from Africa". They should be ashamed of themselves. - T.K.

The Americans had every right to be upset T.K. When a ref make a bad call against Jamaica, nuh the same way we all lash out?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not in the media like that.

Its one thing for your average Joe who is ignorant about the game anyway, to give his worthless opinion, but the US media went way overboard, as they always do. ****************ed me off.

I still won't cheer against them as I like when CONCACAF teams do well, but bwoy them make it difficult to cheer for them even when they are underdogs.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I hope they lose versus Algeria also TK , In Concacaf the americans get away with everything .
        Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          The Americans had every right to be upset T.K. When a ref make a bad call against Jamaica, nuh the same way we all lash out?
          Listen Lazie I have no problems with the US players being upset when the call was made or right after during the press conferences. I get it that during a heated battle when you believe you were hard done you're going to still have the adrenaline pumping and emotions will be high. I get it 100% so I don't fault the players for that right after.

At some point though the players have to admit that the ref did little to impact the outcome of the game in the end and the calls did even out. If Dempsey had been red carded from jump the US would not be talking crap about they were "robbed". Instead they choose to denigrate the man by implying that he's not qualified or could not speak english.

If this was a European referee would an announcer dare say that an investigation should be open and someone should check the ref's bank account? If this was a european referee would an announcer keep repeating and emphasizing that he is a "3rd rate referee from Europe"? I am sorry Lazie but that is unnaceptable. They should really be ashamed of themselves.

I want the them to get knocked the hell out of the tournament. If there is karma in this world they will get their's tomorrow at the hands of algeria. That's just how I feel. - T.K.

Comment

Iman a so it go. Hog that get hit a go squeal.

You think the British or the French press any better? A just because you nuh have to listen to them daily.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jamaica or the rest of the world for that matter doesn't have a media that is as powerfull as the USA.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

when bull buck an duppy conqueror talk everybody bettah stand to attention or else.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  Not in the media like that.

Its one thing for your average Joe who is ignorant about the game anyway, to give his worthless opinion, but the US media went way overboard, as they always do. ****************ed me off.
                  Not only that but I always love it whenever someone with a touch of pigment in their skin is reffing a match and makes a tough call they always question why do we have people from (insert non white country here) reffing in a world cup game when they've never reffed an important match.

Now when the european refs make a tough call I never hear the question asked of why do we have people from (insert white euro country here) reffing these games. They try their best to give them the benifit of the doubt when there is room for interpretation.

What I find ironic about all this is that the US without a single referee in the tournament is the one questioning the quality of the Mali referee. - T.K.

Comment

Are you saying the ref made a bad call? why do you say that? whatever he saw he called immediately... so tek time how yu maligning the man!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X