RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge, your analysis on Brazil vs IVC please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge, your analysis on Brazil vs IVC please.

I think you will have an interesting POV. Also, who were the heroes?

Jawge nuh surface yet?

Him need to make some predictions on the Brazil vs Portugal game as well.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Boss I said at the annoucement of the draw that Brasil will leave this group with NINE points.

On Brasil vs IVC: the second goal by Brasil only proves the point that the format of the game is antiquated. They need to judge by instant replay. Granted Brasil didn't need the ref's help to beat IVC; Brasil would have to work harder but Brasil would beat them. It's shame to see how IVC acted when they saw that they were losing. It's without a doubt that rsail was the better team.

No unknown or small team will ever win the WC, if FIFA continue with the present structre. You may not see but the ref decides the game (remember its not a high scoring game) NBA and NFL are ahead of FIFA here. No human can cover so many angles with the ball moving at certain velocity compounded with human behaviour happening at the same time. Look at the the Italy/NZ game yesterday.

Just calling it as I see it.

Comment

It was certainly interesting watching the ref chatting and smiling with Fabiano as he pointed to his arm.. as they walked back after the goal..

I wonder what the conversation was... ref seemed rather amused...

"Drinks later ?"

Comment

I saw that interaction as well, also the Malian ref acted suspiciously in robbing the USA of a glorious victory.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Okay Brasil bought the game (paid off the french ref) because IVC was going to win and clearly was the better team. Quick question: What are you DRINKING?

Comment

mi juss mek an observation....

seemed rather odd.. what do you believe the conversation was about ?

Comment

Bwoy you touchy bout you side eh? Caan even run likkle joke!
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

sometimes, very few times, yuh act like smaddy wid sense....sadly, this is not one of those times.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL! That was harsh.

Comment

Yuh havff ah 10or 12 megapixel camera? tek some scenic pitcha fi mi nuh?
                      Mi ah fine suppen fi yuh do. If yuh get shots ah animals dat would be nice too. Don't forget my vuvuzuela

Comment

send mi yuh address, mi wi mail dem.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But dem allow the NZ offside goal!

Comment

I thought we had put that mythical USA goal to rest?
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X