Well one thing this World Cup has shown is, football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well one thing this World Cup has shown is, football

standards across the Globe are leveling out!

...wish the REGGAEBOYZ step up and join in
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

They must be there already because Assassin says some of the players couldn't make his Dcup team.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      They must be there already because Assassin says some of the players couldn't make his Dcup team.
      I think Sass was just being facetious?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl if were not familar with the sport and turned off the commentary, how many of these 30 and 40 million dollar ballers would you be able to identify?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Karl if were not familar with the sport and turned off the commentary, how many of these 30 and 40 million dollar ballers would you be able to identify?

Perhaps not one!

Comment

Messi, Iniesta, Di Maria, Luis Fabiano, Maicon, Klose, Ozil, Cameronero, Cannavaro, Forlan, ...that's about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Messi, Iniesta, Di Maria, Luis Fabiano, Maicon, Klose, Ozil, Cameronero, Cannavaro, Forlan, ...that's about it!
              Let me change what I said before and take from Willi's above - Messi, Forlon and add Robinho.

Comment

Working...
              X