Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three top leagues in the world

Italy, England and Spain. hhhhhhmmmmm.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Seems like the top teams in the competition have done well to gather players from those leagues.

Comment

Talk to mi bout di Azzuri!!!!

Comment

Second post yuh mek regarding this. Whats the point yuh attempting to make Sass? Check and see how many Brazilians, Argentines, Ivorians etc play in those 3 leagues!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No no English, Spanish and Italian nuh play inna them league deh. Brazillian and Argentina play every where. Some a naturalised Japanese too.

A di first post mi make pon this. Something hit you why you see it twice?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Top leagues in the World

Make 4?

...add Germany!

Yes, they are!
            Last edited by Karl; June 20, 2010, 06:49 PM. Reason: Correction
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No no English, Spanish and Italian nuh play inna them league deh. Brazillian and Argentina play every where. Some a naturalised Japanese too.

A di first post mi make pon this. Something hit you why you see it twice?
              Had too much to drink on Fathers' Day? Look at the goalkeeping problem England has? Look at the keepers throughout the league and see how many English Keepers play in the league. Look at the top 3 clubs in Italy, you'll see that each has a Brazilian although Dida and the other AC keeper rotate.

Look at the Brazil starting 11 today, how many actually play in Brazil? Do the same fi Argentina.

Again, whats the point you're attempting to make?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

one goal keeping mistakes? How many goals England scored? You think if they scored 2 goals they would be in any problem? Don't tell me so many dollars deh pon the field and them can't score 2 goals and look so pathetic. Wha happen you a tell me them nuh have no goalie but them nuh have no forward, midfielder or defenders either? Algeria outplay England in EVERY position the other day.

The fact is a lot of it is just media hype. If these team had performed it would have been because they have the best league in the world so now they didn't you just have to face the music.

Sir Alex said the only player value 60 Million pound to him is Ronaldo and that because that is his boy. He is right as most of these players are hyped. Yo

Comment

Oh, you talking about the European based Algerians?

Comment

...and New Zealand....LOL...ask Italia...

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                      ...and New Zealand....LOL...ask Italia...
                      Them play in the US, England and Australia

LOL

Comment

I would hate to see poor refereeing decide the outcome of these games though....seeing sm blatant one-sided calls in the NZ-Italy game and even in Brazil game...

Comment

Mi ah guh bun a fiyah pan premiership from now, kah dem Englan balla dem saff bad. Best league inna di worl dem sure bout dat. Dem lose dat deh crown right now, nevah to get it back. An den man cuss fi wi balla dem bout, kyaan score fi country, mi not eben si none a dem turn up ah di game dem. Mi nuh si nuh Englan balla bettah dan Boo, an now it prove dat trait. Dem saff bad. Mi nuh sorry fi Englan anyway kah dem nuh recognize an cherish creativity an enterprise, dem always ah beat it dung. A peer kick an run dem waan, all Rooney sorry fi a pale, him look lass an mi tink at least him wouldah gi wi sumpn. Ongle Joe Cole lef an dem ah bawl fi him likkah baby yah now. How him nuh gi Joe (grine) nuh game is ah mystery.

Comment

How them a play inna France Bush league? Chelsea and ManCity nuh see them

Comment

Working...
                            X