X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaka too fool fool

Like him nuh understand ringcraft!

Mine him sell out Dunga campaign!

the first yellow was indeed stupidity on his part.
    Peter R

Comment

After that, he should have stayed out of all cass cass!

Comment

I blame Dunga. With Brazil 3 goals up and Kaka on a yellow he should have subbed him...esp. since he was acting up. HE made a sub AFTER.

Comment

Can't hurt to miss the next game. Nilmar can get a run out.

Comment

True...guess Dunga wanted him to run 90 min....he ws playing trash and losing the ball until the run down the left flank...then his confidence came back...

Comment

The major issue was that both Dunga and the Brazillian team started the dive and cry baby thing. They should have just played their game instead of descending to BS as though they were Italy or Argentina.

While Kaka should not have got a yellow for that, he could have received a second yellow at other times. And to believe Lucio and the striker didnt get two yellows for play acting was a gift to Brazil.

Unfortunately, if Brazil continues the play acting thing, instead of playing through stuff like Messi, they will become like Christiano who gets hacked and no longer gets all the calls.

This is basic. Most fans around the world either have Brazil as their favorite or second favorite. That is because of the legacy of the beautiful game and their reluctance to do much of the Italian or Argentinian acting. Brazil needs to remember that and just entertain us!
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Ivory coast started playing wild man game and started trying to hurt the Brazilians with pure studs up challenges.

Comment

Working...
                X