Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking news French players sits

France In Disaray ....players Have Refused To Practice...anelka Sent Home
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

too late. Them shoulda do this against Ireland.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agreed Plus Why Carry Henry Fi Sit On Bench

They Needed Leadership And Him Left Out Viera....plus DURING Qualifiers Henry Was The Captain
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

dem shoulda do this begore wc start. Domenech ago need nuff security when him go back a France mi a tell yuh dat.

Comment

They need to break up this team, and drop all the big stars & their egos.

World Cup 2010: France squad refuse to train

France's World Cup team director Jean-Louis Valentin says the national squad is refusing to train following a dispute on the training ground.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghPGMM9psqc

Comment

How yuh know a nuh di coach ave di beggest Ego on the team ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the french are revolting!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ah Maradona yuh name?

LoL

Comment

Working...
                  X