Captain Burrell may land a friendly while in S Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Burrell may land a friendly while in S Africa

for August 8 , the next FIFA Match Date .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Yes...we are fete match side. That's all we good for...like a journeyman sparring partner.

Comment

Captain fi try get a match with Camaroon and FRance. Di two a dem a bug-side right yah now! Good time fi ketch dem. Shiite! Fi dat matter also get games wid Hinglan and Hastralia.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
        Captain fi try get a match with Camaroon and FRance. Di two a dem a bug-side right yah now! Good time fi ketch dem. Shiite! Fi dat matter also get games wid Hinglan and Hastralia.
        mek wi fus si iffen dem a-guh tek hout dem fus-traa-shan pan dem las ho-poe-nent dem? ...becausen iffen a nuh dem, den a wi be wi!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A which part a Jamaica yu come from again? Westmoreland?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            A which part a Jamaica yu come from again? Westmoreland?
            St Elizabeth use - benna like in - mi benna cum dun di road an braps mi buk mi toe...

Westmoreland - Some parts use - benna, some don't.

Mi cum fram di han-ova parish? wi used to use, waus ben-deh, like in - mi waas ben-deh dun a Chigwell wen di watah start raise...
            Last edited by Karl; June 20, 2010, 07:52 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LOl. I worked in Westmoreland for a year...I know but craaab and yaaam. Met a guy from Hanover at Mona..couldn't undertsand him at all...and he ws doing Medicine...used the ben-deh....li for little....we need to document these differences....before it gets lost....

Comment

You are so right. Some of it as been lost already...trus mi di waay wi taalk constantly a change.

Comment

my best bet would be Kenya , Mozambique and Angola since ANC
                  Qualifiers start in september . I am sure those federations are represented
                  in S Africa , England FA's said there is a possibility after the WC . I would
                  rather England Travels to Kingston cause that would be a sold out , but
                  Burrell would give it away . I get to understand , when journalist go to
                  stadium they dont pay , and it not just dem , every bady hav dem links .

mi tell oonu long time black man cau be patriotic .
                  Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                  United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                  happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                  X