RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My family! Sending greetings from Johannesburg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    It's their coldest winter in years! No kinda homework coulda prepare yuh fi dis!

Thanks!

Buy couple panty hose and wear them. An ex-detective told us that when he had to be on the beat in the dead of winter, that was what he would do.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Just enjoy yourself brethren. Mi hear the way how you party them think a you Bob Andy write "I want to go back home" fa, because a how you wanted to go a Africa.

Just remember Gamma have a family back home, him can't join rasta party and set up shop down deh.

Mrs. Gamma nuh woulda just freeze the bank a/c, tek the yacht and Mr. Gamma is his-tory
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mo & Gamma enjoy unuh selves and walk good. Come back safely to us
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

LoL

Comment

Him probably have already - lol.

Comment

and while yuh at it buy yuhself a nice pair of pumps..... Enjoy yuhself and tek nuff pitchas fe post pon the forum. Me did ask the one MadamX fe post some pitchas when she did de a China..........all now.........
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                and while yuh at it buy yuhself a nice pair of pumps..... Enjoy yuhself and tek nuff pitchas fe post pon the forum. Me did ask the one MadamX fe post some pitchas when she did de a China..........all now.........

LoL - forgive har! Tell yuh sumpen, when dat ooman having fun, she figet bout de camera! Thank God for digital cameras, as I still have undeveloped film from a trip in '01 to Rome.
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

it not too late.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X