RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My family! Sending greetings from Johannesburg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just enjoy yourself brethren. Mi hear the way how you party them think a you Bob Andy write "I want to go back home" fa, because a how you wanted to go a Africa.

Just remember Gamma have a family back home, him can't join rasta party and set up shop down deh.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

THATS where U are!

Good going man!

Comment

When are you back in Kingston? Bring a vuvuzela for me...

Comment

Look how much vuvu deh a Jamaica.....suppose yu get one whe blow out aready??

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
            White rum..I hope you took some there...for medicinal purposes only...
            im nah tek dat... Trini dem control dat now
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Fulljoy yuhself kingman....jus memba fi wrap up yuh vuvuzela b4 yuh employ it dung deh
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No dat a Wray & Nephew...is Appleton dem own....but a Peter_R a de rum hea....a mean rum expert.

Comment

You will see the truth tonight. enjoy.

Comment

Robinho is more like di likkle mentirita.

Dinho is the real truth.

Comment

Happy you arrived safely...enjoy!
                      Hail up di waan gamma fi mi!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hail up Mo enjoy yuh time bredrin. And if yuh get near to any a di French man dem, please see if yuh can set up a game gainst dem. Is a good time fi play dem, get di win and boost wi ranking. : )
                        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Two sat in fron of me last night, but I didn't ask them to check it out.

Thanks for all the well-wishes, people. Joburg is nice but too raass cold. Mi cyaan tek it!!

I was warm last night at the match though. I wore my sweat bottoms under my jeans and two jackets and two scarves. I was literally sweating at some points, esp. with the long ass walk to the stadium.

Later!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK maybe dunga figure we can't handle that kind of truth hence..

Comment

Enjoy!!!

Comment

yah man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X