RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My family! Sending greetings from Johannesburg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My family! Sending greetings from Johannesburg!

Arrived yesterday and it has been non-stop partying. Not the way I would have done it, but I have some crazy hosts. Crazy, but very welcoming. They have taken very good care of me thus far. Today will be quieter until I get to the Soccer City Stadium to watch the Ivory Coast beat Brazil! YAY!

Johannesburg, South Africa - well, it certainly ain't West Africa. Huge, cosmopolitan city. One would have to look hard to see the Africa in it.

The place is freezing!!! Never been this cold in my life, and I used to live in Buffalo, New York. I will be wearing everything I have in my suitcase to the match tonight.

Linked up with the one Gamma this morning, so we both will be watching the match later.

Talk to y'all later!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mo u r going to be watching a good game today , I am cheering
    for the africans I hope they get something from this game . Enjoy
    your self , good luck !
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Make sure you wear some thing black green and gold but alas no one would be be able to see all of it under all the layers...LOL

If you did your home work you would have known that it was the South African winter...enjoy..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

mosiah enjoy sir

It was good to see you if only briefly in New York...enjoy u self
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Hail up Dudus when yuh si him !!

Don't forget to pay rispek to Lucky Dube..

Behave yuhself inna di stands.. yuh going bleachers or Grand Stand ?

Comment

Very good! Was the boat trip long? Hail Gamma..take pics...do sm interviews for the site!!! Yu a defend losing side still....

Comment

Had me rollin'!

Yes, I shall! I think he has tickets for all the Brazil matches. I will be looking for the short fellow with the vuvuzela.

I don't know where a sitting. Category 2, whatever that means.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanks, bro!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's their coldest winter in years! No kinda homework coulda prepare yuh fi dis!

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh dine know!

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh and hail yu brethren Captain for me. Yu far from the sea?

Comment

White rum..I hope you took some there...for medicinal purposes only...

Comment

lol !!

Comment

I guess any sign we see saying "Bruce Must Resign" we'll know who it is!
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL !!! WHOEE !!

Site yah bad..

Comment

Working...
                              X