Mi nuh want hear

• Mi nuh want hear

no more of "we can't compare our players to Premier League player....rah rah". We can't compare to "top" countries rah rah and "The best players deh a Europe rah rah....). The crap that the Campions league and European Championship is better than the world cup.

We buy inna the hype too much and the way how certain big ballas a play them couldn't even start pon my DCup side.

I hope is not Jamaican players you talking about.

ah well. The whole European Superior ranting that is constantly going on on this forum I am talking about.

Superior to who? Everybody else? yard baller? African? South American?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...10/8747794.stm

Shame. Yes everybody who nah play inna top European League and nah play fi so call footballing countries and yes that included Jamaicans too.

Shame fi what?

You saw something to suggest that our players belong in the top leagues?

Cut your BS. This is not just about our players. It is how we put others on throne while down talk everything about ourselves and so called third world or second rated countries.

Everything from England, Spain and Italy etc. is the greatest thing since slice bread and can't be compared to anyone else. It is hyped by the TV and we buy into it without even thinking for ourselves.

Who is this "we" who buy into it.

You see it on the forum everyday.

If you included so be it. To think that Algeria outclassed England in all areas of the game after them deh pon them high horse.

Suh how this World Cup Show you that most of the best players are not in Europe?

All mi know seh is Spain in a diffrant Class..

Mi coulda watch dem all day..

Well Assassin seh some of the Spaniard couldn't make him D-cup team. That must have been one of those teams that had "ball jesus" and "greatest since.." on it.

well.. mi tink seh him talking bout man from Hingland..

Rooney was off.. him look like Luton Shelton wid him touch yessiday..

Well Carragher did play like Claude Davis or Stew Peas... no, mi taking it too far now.

Suh who play like Bibi and Fuller?