No announcement yet.

ESPN Commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is it ok for him to say england is just not good but its not ok for him to determine that perhaps the usa is just not good as well... i've listened to him talk about slovenia before the usa played them and he was very dismissive of slovenia... likewise donovan...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

True Island man I should not have swayed the topic , but I stand by what was said , Not sure if he said easiest group the USA has been in or easiest group in the WC period, present or historically .

Truth is his statement was wrong in my opinion anyway you look at it.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not Sure, but standing firm. LOL What a joker.

Comment

Prove me wrong Einstien the results dont support your arguements , and the History certainly does not 94 & 98 WC.

Yes I stand by it , as you do yours....opinion .....comedian.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah man Yugoslavia 98 team worst that these teams and Romania 94 worse than these. LOL

Talk like you have sense and lose the emotional behaviour.

Comment

He thinks England is overated and the US has a good opportunity to beat them because of that. Something wrong? He thinks they should have beat Slovenia, and looking at the game they should have. Likewise they look a better team than Algeria and should beat them. Doesn' mean they will, like he said. Just as he said the U.S. might not beat Slovenia.

Comment

Working...
              X