Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
    Send off fi wha?

If that is send off offense then any tackle where you dont win ball from behind is a send off offense...I mean any. That means if you push me from behind thats a send off foul, if you headbutt me going for the headed ball....all those are tackles from behind. Come lets get ridiculous.
    The ref blew the whistle and Klose still kicked the ball in the goal. The ref could have presented him with a second yellow at that point.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We are taking about the yellow cards for nothing...not only on the Germans...I hate Germany but let's decide the game on the field...

Comment

I agree but if he is being consistent it is ok. I have just seesome major inconsistencies with him. Schweinie should have received a yellow just now for something more fllagrant than Klose's second yellow.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

heehhe. all German wagonist whey jump on after dem first game, please remain on your wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
            heehhe. all German wagonist whey jump on after dem first game, please remain on your wagon.
            Lemme guess, yuh waan laff after ppl like how they mocked you yessiday? Yuh right still, people were talking about Germany as some danger without looking at who they actually beat.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Write off germany at your peril , it took a ref to beat them and with 10 men down the Sebs escaped with a 1-0 win.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Write off germany at your peril , it took a ref to beat them and with 10 men down the Sebs escaped with a 1-0 win.
                Wasn't aware I was writing off anybody, but to see you all in awe of Germany when it was the Socceroos they played.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Lemme guess, yuh waan laff after ppl like how they mocked you yessiday? Yuh right still, people were talking about Germany as some danger without looking at who they actually beat.
                  nuh worry uself, mi nuh falla back a ppl yunnuh. mi a say france from 98 and mi nah switch. as long as the reggae boyz nuh mek WC a France mi a support from dem deh deh.

Comment

'98 yuh start watch football?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      '98 yuh start watch football?
                      i'm 24. In 98 I reached an age where I was able to make a sensible decision as to who to support and not follow my whole family in supporting Brazil. I was bringing France even before the WC started as I was a fan of Zidane.

Comment

Working...
                      X