Allez Vous French Fried Frauds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allez Vous French Fried Frauds

France vs. Mexico just starting. I hope the French Fried Frauds beat Los Putos Verdes and start and all out civil war in Mexico.

I'm sorry, I forgot.....Mexico is already involved in an all out civil war.

Big Siiiiiide!! Les Bleus!!

Comment

Damn these French players are frauds for real...see what cheating does? I am sure Ireland would bring some thing more than this
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Damn these French players are frauds for real...see what cheating does? I am sure Ireland would bring some thing more than this
        The reality is during or after mi done this post they may score. I saw their games against China and Uruguay and I don't see them going far in this competition. Sorry Lionpaw!
        Last edited by Lazie; June 17, 2010, 03:59 PM.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well your post did bring a goal but from MexTico...go CONCACAF
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Well, I'm gonna borrow the regular Brazilian excuse. Dem sell we out. Domenech muss get a money. Di ********************man wont play di boss Thierry. A hope a serious French fan kill him whatsitnot when him go back deh. is a obvious ell out da bredda deh be. how fi a play ruxy shiiit Govou?

Comment

LOL!!!! mine yuh pop a blood vessel.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

2-0 now.... France going home....
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Prep school mistake at the taking of the penalty by...

France!

Allowed the penalty taker to have unfettered straight run at the ball from outside of the penalty-area and beyond the penalty-arc. All prep school girls and boys know that you should never allow you opponents that run.

They all know you put a player directly back on the arc in the legal position allowed in a straight line with the penalty spot and mid-point of the goal.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is that Gallas I see up front...ahhahahahahahaah....this is too funny man

Comment

This world cup has no meaning to me now. I hope everybaddy lose!

Comment

hush.

Now yuh know how I feel when Rossi knock big side outta di Cup in Sarria Stadium/Barcelona 1982. i actually spat on the ground there when I passed it one day years ago when I lived in BCN! LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X