RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricky yuh have any space pon the Bandwagon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricky yuh have any space pon the Bandwagon?

I haven't seen the match yet, but I watch Maradona dissed two greats last night. I need to squeeze on to the Argie bandwagon just because of Maradona. When you make public comments like that, you are obligated to back it up.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

You don't see di man dem bitter cause they could never coach their national side...Diego lash dem back yes..."the dark gentleman"

Comment

I may haffi jump off the cote d'ivoire & nigeria bandwaggon if dem nuh gwaan wid nuttin.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'll freely admit that I am a waggonist this world cup. There are a number of sides that I like but I am not committed to none. I want the African teams to do well but realistically, I see only Ghana and the Ivory Coast and to a lesser extent Nigeria offering a challenge to the big teams.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X