Almshouse ......i am here watching the WC hype on Espn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almshouse ......i am here watching the WC hype on Espn

Do you feel happy that S.Africa is hosting the WC , its so sweeeeeet , nice ,euphoric , words cannot explain.

How yuh feel people ...AFRICCCCCAAAA !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Bwoy me haffi wait till later fe watch it properly. My DVR is set. I bought my cd's to burn each match (I have all the matches except one involving Trinidad from the last WC on DVD), my Coronas in the fridge chilling........this weekend I am going to be as happy as a hog in mud!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is the best! The opening ceremony was moving, perhaps primarily with the realization that this is Africa.

WOW!

I was moved to tears at some points, as I remember my days as a young boy growing up in Sierra Leone.

It's been a long time coming, to return to the motherland. I simply can't wait! For me, this World Cup is not even so much about football. I don't even have a favourite. I am hoping that some new country will get to hold the trophy high. It would be great if that country were African, of course!

Bring it on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Its a great atmosphere....good ting mi tek the day off to enjoy the experience.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Where was Shakira?????

Comment

R. Kelly???? Pleaseee.

Comment

Almshouse a feel it.........bwoy mi a tell yuh , black man know yuh self before yuh back is gainst di wall africccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

estaba conmigo..
                Peter R

Comment

you wish
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X