JFF Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF Failed

with all the happening on the other forum we have not put pressure on the jff or highlighted that had FAILED big time to provide any games in the pre-world cup setup. It would have been wise to camp the team in Switzerland or Austria and play some games. or Even go to S.Africa and play some games. I expected more

Got to admire your zeal.

The ReggaeBoyZ are not as attractive as we would like to believe.

Some World Cup teams consider Costa Rica a better warm-up team over Jamaica.

Chussss mi. The Captain (i am sure) worked very hard to get games; and he did. Argentina and 2 games with South Africa comes to mind.

Camping the team in Europe would cost a pretty penny that the JFF don't gats.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Who paying for the camp?

Comment

neither is cape Verde and they got games..

Comment

think of it as an investment. That is why we have sponsors.

Comment

good point! that shut up HL real quick!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Investing involves dollars. Who is paying for that?

Dem still have to pay back the money Boxhill tief and salaries owed.

Comment

I know and not saying it is an easy feat but one that was required.

Comment

No funds not there, so it simply wasn't possible.

Comment

leave it alone me...
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

well we have to get some leaders who will find funds. I saw a team of so call guyanese women team camp in canada for about a month training for qualification yet we decided we did not have money.. and kill our program.. Part of leadership is to find a way.

Comment

how long are we gonna sit there and talk bout we dont have any money..

Comment

Get which leader? from where?

They owe money in this environment and do not have funds. Guyanese gal nuh have nutten fi do with no funds being available for Jamaica for some Camp that is a part of your imagination.

Comment

Till the State of Emergency get to Boxhill and Skeng house and we can find where the Ticket money get stash.

Comment

you too wicked.. so the baker dont make crepes out of bulla after all..

Comment

Working...
                              X