Merry Christma to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Merry Christma to all

Sickko (12/22/2006)I just checked Weather Channel and they said Sunny and 50s for Sunday, which is the only day I plan to leave the house for any length of time, to go to church with the family.

Otherwise from that my only plan to leave the house is to go get the newspapers.
    Excellent...so you won't be too frozen out.....As long as you are with family it should be warm enough breds.....Word of advice....stay away from Lazie, Scaly, Assassin, and Jangle's backyard.....dem 4 a ginal.... - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Can't wait fi hit mobay again but because of the family and the young one now we have to put it till the end of the 2007.

Yeah man everything kriss.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can't wait fi hit mobay again but because of the family and the young one now we have to put it till the end of the 2007.

Yeah man everything kriss.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Take care and have a Merry Christmas also.

Comment

Merry Xmas Siccko de "PROMOTER" hehehe

a nuh nutten me BREDRIN!!!!! keep safe and stay HEALTHY WEALTHY and STRONG!!!!
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...w-kit-0708.gif the wisdom and courage of my mind and the strength and vigour of my body", to enable them to enjoy a better life. I ask God's blessings on our nation. I ask for His guidance on the government that I will lead as we face the challenges of the future. I know that we can't even walk without Him holding our hands. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...aa20b58a33.gif

Comment

Forumites

Greetings and compliments of the season. I sincerelyhope Santa is nice to each and everyone ofyou...even though I'm sure that some of you have been quite naughty and certainly (based on some forum posts) not nice

Special mention at this festive time of year to theMan United crew, without whom we would have no one to make fun of

Merry Christmas and a Happy & Prosperous New Year to everybody.

PM
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X