Blades confirm transfer budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blades confirm transfer budget

<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=headerText>Blades confirm transfer budget</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=dateText>20-12-2006 17:12</SPAN> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width=500 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodyText>Sheffield United chairman Kevin McCabe has confirmed that manager Neil Warnock will have £7million to spend in the January transfer &#119;indow.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyText>The Blades have made extra funds for their manager available, with latest reports claiming they could be ready to make a double swoop for Helsingborgs pair Luton Shelton and Andreas Granqvist.</TD></TR><TR><TD><CENTER></CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyText>McCabe told the club website: "We've looked at who we can recruit and the list of players who are better than we've got before is pretty small. It's not easy.</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyText>"We are adding five million via the loan application, plus the budget, so it's somewhere round about £7m. It's a lot of money. I think personally that the squad is good enough now but every football team needs freshening up at some stage.

"We did it last year in the Championship with four or five players who came through in January, and you could look back and say we didn't need all of them but we got promoted so it worked. But don't ask me who!"</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodyText>Warnock added: "I'm looking to bring in another striker for definite, and possibly another midfield player. When we lose Danny Webber and Michael Tonge to injury, we lose creativity.

"We didn't envisage losing four centre-halves in one week earlier this season, so we have to cater for these situations arising. It's a matter of wait and see."</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Blades confirm transfer budget

meanwhile dem a leggo the baggage.

<TR><TD colspan="3"><DIV class=mxb><DIV class=sh>Blades put eight on transfer list </DIV></DIV>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="416" valign="top"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Blades boss Warnock expects Bramall Lane outcasts to be in demand</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Sheffield United are prepared to let eight players leave Bramall Lane in the January transfer &#119;indow.

Paul Ifill, Steve Kabba, Geoff Horsfield, Chris Lucketti, Alan Wright, Neil Shipperley and David Unsworth can go permanently or on loan.

Injury-plagued midfield man Li Tie is only available on loan.

Shefffield United boss Neil Warnock said: "All these players are experienced campaigners and will no doubt be in demand."

Warnock is keen to see Chinese international Li Tie, signed from Everton in the summer, in action in the Premiership.

He has finally recovered from a ripped thigh muscle which has restricted him to just one Carling Cup appearance since his arrival in the summer.
    </TD></TR>
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

meanwhile dem a leggo the baggage.

<TR><TD colspan="3"><DIV class=mxb><DIV class=sh>Blades put eight on transfer list </DIV></DIV>

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="416" valign="top"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Blades boss Warnock expects Bramall Lane outcasts to be in demand</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Sheffield United are prepared to let eight players leave Bramall Lane in the January transfer &#119;indow.

Paul Ifill, Steve Kabba, Geoff Horsfield, Chris Lucketti, Alan Wright, Neil Shipperley and David Unsworth can go permanently or on loan.

Injury-plagued midfield man Li Tie is only available on loan.

Shefffield United boss Neil Warnock said: "All these players are experienced campaigners and will no doubt be in demand."

Warnock is keen to see Chinese international Li Tie, signed from Everton in the summer, in action in the Premiership.

He has finally recovered from a ripped thigh muscle which has restricted him to just one Carling Cup appearance since his arrival in the summer.
      </TD></TR>
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But wait Mosiah.....Is how come dem holding onto The Rock? Yu nuh si how Claude Davis a Defend Jesus? Mosiah get on your hands and knees and beg Claude forgiveness...If Luton can forgive Me The Rock can certainly forgive you.....Repent Mosiah before it is too late...Don't be like your friend Tilla who is about to be beaten down by the Brick Wall aka.....Donovan "Safe Hands" Ricketts...... - T.K.

Comment

You lucky seh Ninja Man start take Luton to church. Otherwise is some big Box the man would be giving you.

Comment

Me (12/22/2006)You lucky seh Ninja Man start take Luton to church. Otherwise is some big Box the man would be giving you.

LOL.....:hehe: - T.K.

Comment

Working...
            X