X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks to win 2010 world cup .

1 of the six african teams or France .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
    1 of the six african teams or France .
    Is what de rhatid wbvs?

How yu can pick 7 teams to win the world cup? At that point you might as well just say one of the 32 of the teams that qualified for the tournament and done.

You are the best man! - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

The German players step up to pick up the slack caused by Michael Ballack's injury and win.

Bastian Schweinstieger will have a monster World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
        The German players step up to pick up the slack caused by Michael Ballack's injury and win.

Bastian Schweinstieger will have a monster World Cup.
        Hey Bruce you and I are thinking alike. I really like this Germany team and they are on the right side of the draw to boot. - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I will pick Italy again.

However, I do think that the Brazilians have the best chance.

Comment

Brazil or Argentina.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Brasil or Ivory Coast, wouldah love ah afrikan side duh di ting still

Comment

di african side dem a flop inna di warmups...mi woulda like fi seh it nuh mean nutten but....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I pick the US
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

the african teams have the Crowds , all of them will be supported .
                    I was reading a article that said the south africans are buying up
                    tickets not only for Bafana but to support other african teams as
                    well .
                    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Did you notice i predicted MexTico will beat SA 3 or 4 NIL!!

HL

Comment

History is on Brazil's side.Ghana may just show up at the finals too.

BTW unnuh see dat free kick from brasil against Zimbabwe (warning to all)

Binho scored too; hellloooo out there ah can't hear you. zeppo goodafternoon

Comment

maybe that was one of the deadliest free-kicks I have ever seen.

would be an idea if you expose the forum to this (another) brazilian weapon King Jawge.

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X