Can England afford not to name Barry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can England afford not to name Barry?

I don't think so. With Heargreaves not fit they don't have another stand up midfielder that is that tough and can take on any commer. They will have to take Barry and hope he can play after the first or second game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    I don't think so. With Heargreaves not fit they don't have another stand up midfielder that is that tough and can take on any commer. They will have to take Barry and hope he can play after the first or second game.
    If they have no choice they need to pick someone else.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Well Theo Walcott and Aaron Lennon along with Shaun Wright-Philips are trump cards. ...Joe Cole is also vital. They should get as far as the Quarter-finals?

...but let's see what the first set of matches (group matches) bring?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X