Mourinho tells press the title is his

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho tells press the title is his

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=style2 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify" colSpan=2><SPAN class=title>Mourinho tells press the title is his</A></SPAN></TD></TR><TR><TD class=style28 style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify"><DIV style="FLOAT: right" hspace="5" vspace="0"></DIV>

<SPAN class=header>Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has told Manchester United to forget about winning the title this season. <DIV></DIV></SPAN>

<SPAN class=main>He told The Sun: "I am as convinced as I was three or four months ago we are going to win the title.

"I have won four consecutive titles. It's not normal for one club to do that and even less so for one coach."

Mourinho won two consecutive championships at Porto before landing back-to-back crowns in his first two seasons with Chelsea.

He has cut United's lead to just two points and is cranking up his bid to overhaul rival Fergie.

The Chelsea chief added: "So that I don't feel guilty for what has happened, I make sure my level of ambition doesn't diminish simply because I have won three or four titles.

"I prefer to think things happen because the rival is better than me than to think that I am less competitive, determined, a leader like I used to be.

"With a win you have a moment of victory and then it's history.

"And in our careers you have to carry on for more. I want to have more."

Mourinho insists he will never ask his players to try to con refs.

He revealed: "The end doesn't justify the means. I'm a just person. I don't like to lose because of an injustice and I don't like to win because of an injustice."</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Mourinho tells press the title is his

Erm .... which team Robden and Dropba play fah?

Mourinho insists he will never ask his players to try to con refs.

He revealed: "The end doesn't justify the means. I'm a just person. I don't like to lose because of an injustice and I don't like to win because of an injustice."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Moanrino is the best. I wonder how he fits such a HUGE ego into such a small head? It must hurt, which kinda explains the absolute s**t he chats most of the time. To tell any team right now to "forget about the title" is the hieght of stupidty or reverse psychology. No wonder they call him "SPESH".
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Da prophet has spoken......so shall it be done !

Comment

Working...
        X