Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onyewu to play one season at AC Milan for free

It's not about the money - AC Milan star to play for free

Hearing millionaire footballers insist that they would play for nothing has become difficult to swallow for many fans.

But for one player - AC Milan and United States defender Oguchi Onyewu - at least, it's been more than empty rhetoric.

The 28-year-old offered to play for the Italian giants for free after spending almost the whole season sidelined with injury since joining from Standard Liege in the summer.

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

idiot

Comment

wait, everything hinges on this coming year. If he is a standout he contract will be renegotiated before the end of the season. if he is a bust, he can be a free to somewhere.

put it this way it is a calculated gamble. do you think AC milan would have given him a contract extension? he did not play this season and would have to prove himself next season by which time they may not want to negotiate.

i am sure they will be bringing in defenders and quality defenders too. the gesture is magnanimous but the person most ****************ED off is probably his agent!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

unnu can sign mi up too. Will play for food and daycare. LOL
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X