Henry a Red Cow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry a Red Cow?

France's Thierry Henry has signed a deal to play for the New York Red Bulls of the MLS, according to media reports.

Henry, whose season with Barcelona finished Sunday, will play for the French team at the World Cup in South Africa next month before joining the Red Bulls, The Boston Globe and SI.com have reported.

Henry, 32, still has a year left on his contract with Barcelona. He holds the mark for most French national team goals with 51.

Never seen him LIVE ... may have to make plans to go to a game. HL, Jersey have its faults, but now and again .... yuh done know.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They say that the MLS is trying to get Raul on board.

They should probably go after Seedorf too.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        They say that the MLS is trying to get Raul on board.

They should probably go after Seedorf too.
        This is sounding more like a veteran's league. Anyway, I'd pay to see Seedorf as well. Not too certain bout Raul.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, you just don't know how much i miss the garden state.

Atlanta needs a MLS team.

Not to worry, Man City will be here in July. So yuh dun know.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X