RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From one Italian madman (Cassano) to another (Balotelli)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From one Italian madman (Cassano) to another (Balotelli)

And Cassano also had some words of advice for current Italian hell raiser, Inter Milan's Mario Balotelli. "Mario and I are like each other," Cassano said. "I was worse at his age. I didn't listen to anyone. But in the end I paid for it. I haven't won anything.

"This is why I hope Balotelli finds someone to teach him the right path because you must be convinced to change, but it takes someone who makes you mature."

Originally posted by Me View Post
    And Cassano also had some words of advice for current Italian hell raiser, Inter Milan's Mario Balotelli. "Mario and I are like each other," Cassano said. "I was worse at his age. I didn't listen to anyone. But in the end I paid for it. I haven't won anything.

"This is why I hope Balotelli finds someone to teach him the right path because you must be convinced to change, but it takes someone who makes you mature."

The truth is Ballotelli want a box fi set him straight. Him always a a wrench him face like him name Mosiah.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X