Congrats to Wet Ham fans

RE: Congrats to Wet Ham fans

Same goes for me...but to be honest...I LOVE THE TRASH TALK!!

Oh oh...do I detect grumbling in the "family"? This is what happen when you have a "Whimpire" trying to masquerade as a Empire.

Respec' Westman. I am in agreement with you...you should take a trip to Anfield some time. They would appreciate you. Not like these petulant supporters of the whimpire.

TK as VP and understudy to the President,I officially would like to say congrats to West Ham for a match well played. We as upstanding and fair-minded supporters of the Empire can be magnaminous in our defeat. I think it came at a right time also, because we shall not witness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire. So step back for a minute Sir TK and let Tilla, Balla and the very least of the Apostles, Paul Marin (pitiful Liverfool....tsk...tsk...tsk) bask in their Fool's Paradise. We are like a cat toying with its food.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Correction.....

"we shall not witness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire."

That should read: "we shallwitness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire."
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Jangle

I don't understand you. You say that "[You] are upstanding and fair-minded supporters of the [Whimpire]" and then you refer to the GREATEST of ALL ENGLISH TEAMS as "pitiful Liverfool"...okay...I believe that you are fair-minded, so here's a test for you:

Across all major competitions (League, League Cup, FA Cup, Uefa Cup and Champions League), which English football team has won more trophies since the the <U>start of the decade</U> (i.e. 2000/01 Season to 2005/06 Season) than any other ?

Now do your homework...check it twice.

Respect,

PM

Jangle (12/18/2006)TK as VP and understudy to the President,I officially would like to say congrats to West Ham for a match well played. We as upstanding and fair-minded supporters of the Empire can be magnaminous in our defeat. I think it came at a right time also, because we shall not witness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire. So step back for a minute Sir TK and let Tilla, Balla and the very least of the Apostles, Paul Marin (pitiful Liverfool....tsk...tsk...tsk) bask in their Fool's Paradise. We are like a cat toying with its food.
                  Jangle...you, Lazie and Westman disgust me. Looks like I will have to start forming plans for arevolution as the current Aristocracy nuh ready iyah....They may take our lives but they'll never take our.......FFFFRRREEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!! - T.K.