Congrats to Wet Ham fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Congrats to Wet Ham fans

Same goes for me...but to be honest...I LOVE THE TRASH TALK!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oh oh...do I detect grumbling in the "family"? This is what happen when you have a "Whimpire" trying to masquerade as a Empire.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Respec' Westman. I am in agreement with you...you should take a trip to Anfield some time. They would appreciate you. Not like these petulant supporters of the whimpire.

Comment

TK as VP and understudy to the President,I officially would like to say congrats to West Ham for a match well played. We as upstanding and fair-minded supporters of the Empire can be magnaminous in our defeat. I think it came at a right time also, because we shall not witness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire. So step back for a minute Sir TK and let Tilla, Balla and the very least of the Apostles, Paul Marin (pitiful Liverfool....tsk...tsk...tsk) bask in their Fool's Paradise. We are like a cat toying with its food.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Correction.....

"we shall not witness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire."

That should read: "we shallwitness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire."
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle

I don't understand you. You say that "[You] are upstanding and fair-minded supporters of the [Whimpire]" and then you refer to the GREATEST of ALL ENGLISH TEAMS as "pitiful Liverfool"...okay...I believe that you are fair-minded, so here's a test for you:

Across all major competitions (League, League Cup, FA Cup, Uefa Cup and Champions League), which English football team has won more trophies since the the <U>start of the decade</U> (i.e. 2000/01 Season to 2005/06 Season) than any other ?

Now do your homework...check it twice.

Respect,

PM

Comment

Comment

Jangle (12/18/2006)TK as VP and understudy to the President,I officially would like to say congrats to West Ham for a match well played. We as upstanding and fair-minded supporters of the Empire can be magnaminous in our defeat. I think it came at a right time also, because we shall not witness an unprecedented run of victories to the championship by the Empire. So step back for a minute Sir TK and let Tilla, Balla and the very least of the Apostles, Paul Marin (pitiful Liverfool....tsk...tsk...tsk) bask in their Fool's Paradise. We are like a cat toying with its food.
                  Jangle...you, Lazie and Westman disgust me. Looks like I will have to start forming plans for arevolution as the current Aristocracy nuh ready iyah....They may take our lives but they'll never take our.......FFFFRRREEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!! - T.K.
                  No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                  X