RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldinho - Big Balla....Are you serious???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Your point?
      In other words, either way you look at it you are right. If it works, you were right. If it backfires, you are spot on again. Nobody can argue with you that you do not know ball.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

At this time it looks as if Brazil does not have hope in hell to lift the WC trophy!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why, because Dinho isn't there?

Comment

Why, because Dinho isn't there?
            No!
            Because Dunga is there!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Him did hab a outstanding tournament inna di 2002 worl cup; supportin cast, ah dem score di goal dem yes. Wi all know di scorah's dem but whappn to di providah. If him worl cup did suh ordinary den how ah Ronaldinho was di hype aftah it done. Mek Seaman who a worl class keeper look like a learners; an from how much yards at an angle again, dat nuh outstanding enuff fi yuh. Plus provide one fi di said Ronaldo inna di said game, if memory serb mi right. Suh seeit deh, nuff contrary to fi yuh position. An membah di yout ball 2002, a mussi jus yuh one nevah seeit.
              Last edited by myYout; May 19, 2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

True dat: I watched that free kick over ten times to make sure it was not a fluke. when I looked at other vids with how dinho uses his feet with the ball, I conluded it was no fluke but deliberate. Dunga is leaving all the weight on Binho (lone star). The 02 team had three major stars (3Rs).

Comment

Mark my word. Brazil will not make it to the semis

That team is doomed. Kaka is overrated and not a leader and team has very little creativitiy. They won't be able to be the towering Europeans playing European ball. When the going gets tough expect Kaka, Binho and Brazil to whither.

True dat: I watched that free kick over ten times to make sure it was not a fluke. when I looked at other vids with how dinho uses his feet with the ball, I conluded it was no fluke but deliberate. Dunga is leaving all the weight on Binho (lone star). The 02 team had three major stars (3Rs).

Comment

One game in the 2002 WC??? Well if that alone impresses you, so be it. The MAN in that Brazil midfield (for the 2002 WC) was Rivaldo, as he performed in every game as a TRUE attacking and creative force. He and Ronaldo were the center of attention (as Brazil's attacking players) going into the WC, (that was billed as their WC to perform) and were the marked ones, and they shouldered the responsibility and performed.

The 2002 WC was Ronaldinho's introduction to the world stage, to let the world know that he was the next "great" one for Brazil. He shone for Barcelona, (which was loaded with "stars") but when he was called upon to LEAD Brazil, he faded. The 2006 WC was billed as Ronaldinho's WC, he was the one to watch, but he disappointed and I can't remember one WOW moment from him.

Comment

Jawge, (the aficionado of Brazilian football), are you telling me that you are placing Ronaldinho (based on one performance in the England game) on the same level as Rivaldo and Ronaldo (who performed in every game of the 2002 WC)???....."The 02 team had three major stars (3Rs)."

Sorry but, in terms of overall and consistent contribution to the '02 team, I think Roberto Carlos and Cafu had a better tournament than Ronaldinho. That tournament was Ronaldinho's introduction to the world stage, and the '06 WC was to be his crowning moment, which he failed to live up to expectations.

Ronaldinho: Excellent at the club level, but missing at the international level.

Comment

Can't argue that he didn't deliver at 06 but I think with Binho by his side 2010 would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X