RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronaldinho - Big Balla....Are you serious???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldinho - Big Balla....Are you serious???

I know that Ronaldinho had some brilliant performances for Barcelona, (witnessed quite a few), and as a result won player of the year accolades, BUT can anyone, (especially those who seem to think that Brazil needs the BIG BALLA to stand a chance), please tell me of a competition where he "LED" Brazil's senior team to victory OR had an outstanding tournament???

In 2002 he played well, but was just part of the supporting cast to Rivaldo and Ronaldo, and in 2006 when he was expected to shine and lead the team, he failed miserably.

maybe this would have been his year!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      maybe this would have been his year!?
      LOL

Was supposed to be 2006 and he decided to let down the world and since then has been a lame version of what he was at Barcelona.

Comment

So great is Ronaldinho we hold him to a higher standard than the lowly players currently playing for Brazil, he has to be a BIG BALLA to make that team. He appears to be in good form, Dunga bettah mek sure a Dinho-less Brazil can win the WC.

Blessed

Comment

i really not losing any sleep over this. him play fi Reggae Boyz?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Won't happen. He is getting cocky with his selection and leave out big balla...I guess he is underestimating the likes of Ivory Coast, Portugal, Holland, Spain and yes Argentina. I hope they get dumped early and he is fired before they leave South Africa!

Comment

Dunga too robotic inna him selection. He also left out Nyamar to who Robinho is playing second fiddle to at Santos.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He will be if doesn't come back to Brasil with the WC. Dunga is banking on his experience in winning the copa america. Looking at the team makeup, he is palnning to huddle defensively and launch counters. One thing though; the WC is differet from the copa america. What if a Euro team scores first and he Dunga has to chase the game? Brasil has t open up and come forward. The se ell discplined euros can only be unlocked by creativity (see Brasil's 2002 campaign).

I know that kleberson gave is all in wc 02 and the subsequent copa america, but can he do this now at his age? Grafite (sp) is a defender what if fabiano is off in a game?He should have used one of those newbies from Santos instead of grafite. The burden will be on Binho. Ramirez is nice but he will have to come up big time in the middle for Dunga. Brasil will have to a "street brawl" in order to reach the finals; I don't think it's wise to leave weapon as dinho at home. France , Arg. and other countries would always carry their star until the star says enough (zidane comes to mind). Juan gives and he takes, whenever Juan plays I bite my fingers, Granted he will give you a goal on set plays. In the knock out face and the "brawl" I know Dunga will use Lusiao.

Must be discipline problems and team cohesion why dunga is omitting Dinho, either way if he doesn't bring back the trophy he is out.

Comment

man stap talk foolishness

Comment

memba a him dun england 2002

Comment

Dunga a idiot

Think not far back to Maradona and Zidane and look where they took their countries even when past their primes. Ronaldinho at this stage is certainly better than Maradona of 1990 and Zidane of the last world cup.

Comment

It tek ah USA supportah fi seh di ballah nuh good, dat nuh suprising at all eh.

Comment

Not really. Dunga is basing his campaign on past successes (as player and coach) In 94 he hoisted the WC as captain with a highly defensive brasil team (only Romario and bebto roamed freely). as coach he aslo lifted the copa america with a defensive outfit (with binho left to roam freely).

Dunga is assessing the above history and planning his campaign accordingly. It may work or back fire. It's going to be hard to defeat Brasil when they are in a defensive mode (history is there to back me up) so let's see. I still believe he should take dinho, but knowing Dunga he would take the Wc even on penalty kicks.

Comment

"it may work or backfire" nuhbaddy cya'an seh yuh nuh know ball!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

First, please show where in my post I stated that Ronaldinho nuh good. I clearly stated that he has had stellar performances for his club, Barcelona, but I can't remember him doing the same playing for Brazil's senior team. If you have information to the contrary, please post.

Comment

Working...
                              X